Award-winning PDF software
N400 timeline Form: What You Should Know
If you cannot find an answer on this page, submit a message to, and we will be happy to answer your question. Steps to complete your citizenship application process: Step 1. File the application form online, beginning with application for naturalization (Form N-400). Step 2. Submit all required documents to the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) office for processing. Step 3. Provide a certified copy of your Certificate of Eligibility. If you cannot provide a copy of your certificate, we recommend that you include a photocopy of documents indicating your identity, eligibility, and place of birth. We will mail a certificate or a letter when we process your case. Submit the application form and documentation to the nearest US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) office that deals with your situation from outside normal processing time. USCIS Processing Times — Naturalization/LPR Citizenship Status, Status of Naturalization, Permanent Resident (LPR), and Adjustment of Status Documents — USCIS You can be either a naturalized U.S. citizen or an alien and still be able to apply for a marriage-based green card after you are married to someone who is a U.S. citizen. Here are the different types of documents you need. Note: If you have been married to a U.S. citizen for at least five years and are seeking to live in the U.S. permanently, you must get a marriage-based green card. This applies to both U.S. spouses who have received the citizenship and LPR, or U.S. spouses who do not have green cards but are waiting to apply for one. Citizenship Documents Required: (1) Application for naturalization (Form N-400) (2) Affidavit of Support (3) Certificate of Eligibility for green card (4) Certificate of Naturalization (5). Other documents Note : Do not submit documents required for permanent residency unless they have been accepted by USCIS. These include Social Security cards, U.S. drivers' license numbers, copies of all passports and ID cards, and other documentation to show a U.S. status that proves that your parent is a permanent resident. (1). Marriage-based green card (2). Adjustment of status application (3). U.S. workers visa (4). Permanent resident (5).
Online solutions help you to manage your record administration along with raise the efficiency of the workflows. Stick to the fast guide to do Form N-400, steer clear of blunders along with furnish it in a timely manner:
How to complete any Form N-400 online:
- On the site with all the document, click on Begin immediately along with complete for the editor.
- Use your indications to submit established track record areas.
- Add your own info and speak to data.
- Make sure that you enter correct details and numbers throughout suitable areas.
- Very carefully confirm the content of the form as well as grammar along with punctuational.
- Navigate to Support area when you have questions or perhaps handle our assistance team.
- Place an electronic digital unique in your Form N-400 by using Sign Device.
- After the form is fully gone, media Completed.
- Deliver the particular prepared document by way of electronic mail or facsimile, art print it out or perhaps reduce the gadget.
PDF editor permits you to help make changes to your Form N-400 from the internet connected gadget, personalize it based on your requirements, indicator this in electronic format and also disperse differently.